Friday, August 14, 2009

King Salmon Caught Today

My husband, Norm Spring just came back from fishing on Lake Michigan with two very nice king salmon. As I write this, he is cleaning them and plans to smoke them. I have observed and fished the Great Lakes for years and so this has given me inspiration for my book, the Dynamic Great Lakes.

Norm and I have been active in the environmental movement even before it became so popular. He started the Steelheaders group years ago. I sometimes speak out for the Great Lakes at governmental meetings. It's all for our children's future and ours.

To learn more about the Great Lakes and their fish, you may find The Dynamic Great Lakes at the Bookman, the University store, Hostetters, and Marine Tech in Grand Haven, MI as well as Barnes & Noble online and many other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment