Friday, February 24, 2012

Great Lakes Weather


A snow storm on the lakeshore is making driving difficult.  We are having lake effect snow that is blowing in from across Lake Michigan.  Moisture picked up from Lake Michigan increases snow fall.

Pictured is a snow fence on the beach that should prevent snow from blowing across the road.  We have had very little snow this winter and the snow storm on Feb. 24 is letting us know it is still winter   One day last month we had enough snow to ski on so I went out on my cross country skis.  My skis are still in the trunk of my car and all I got was one day of skiing.  Looks like I might be able to ski again.

Read more about Great Lakes weather in my book, The Dynamic Great Lakes.  This book has been upadated and is available at Amazon, Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble and many other bookstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment