Thursday, February 16, 2012

Steelhead Fishing in a Great Lakes' Tributary

Steelhead are running from Lake Michigan to tributaries.  Pictured is Norm Spring holding a steelie. He is on the Grand River that runs right through downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan.  Norm is a founder of the Steelheaders organization.

Steelhead are a strain of rainbow trout that spend part of their lives in the Great Lakes where they grow larger than rainbow trout that stay in streams and do not migrate.

Read more about Great Lakes fish in The Dynamic Great Lakes widely available on the web and in stores such as Schuler Books and Music, The Bookman, Barnes & Noble.

Also available on Amazon's Kindle reader.

1 comment:

  1. Great lakes fishing were very familiar among us Americans and almost all lakes here in US was always full of fishers. Each of them has own reason of doing so, some for relaxation, some for business and some for family bonding. They have all the leeway for fishing and me as a fisher enthusiast I have my own way of enjoying the thing I am doing. Great river fishing was some of the people used to enjoy because they don’t anymore need boat instead they just seat alongside the river and that’s it but for those who were fishing on lakes and seas, using a Great lakes fishing trolling remote steering is a best advantage. According to MI fishing report almost 78% of the fishermen in the Michigan and Ontario uses Remote Troll which is a tool to manoeuvre your boat using a remote control. I myself was using this because it was really great. I can fish, cook and chat with my friends on the board at the same time…You have the full control on your boat when you use this using a very small and handy remote control. Thank you so much and hope I can help you.

    ReplyDelete